|Year : 2018 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 68
IJSTD quiz based on articles in volume 39 issue 1
Ashutosh Pal, Ashma Surani, Yogesh S Marfatia
Department of Skin and VD, Medical College Baroda and SSG Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
|Date of Web Publication||21-Jun-2018|
Dr. Ashutosh Pal
2 Paras Dham Colony, Near Girdhar Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Pal A, Surani A, Marfatia YS. IJSTD quiz based on articles in volume 39 issue 1. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2018;39:68
- Which antiretroviral drug most commonly cause peripheral neuropathy in HIV patients?
- Which is the most common form of HIV-associated neuropathy?
- Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy
- Poly radiculopathy
- Sensory ganglionitis
- Multiple mononeuropathies
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy is most commonly associated with which virus?
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- JC virus
- Syphilitic alopecia presents in HIV-positive patients as:
- Inflammatory and scarring
- Noninflammatory and scarring
- Inflammatory and nonscarring
- Noninflammatory and nonscarring
- Alopecia in secondary Syphilis is caused by?
- Immune complexes
- Treponema itself
- Micronutrient deficiencies
- Buschke–Lowenstein tumor is caused by?
- HPV 11, 18
- HPV 6, 18
- HPV 6, 11
- HPV 11, 22
- Least common mucocutaneous manifestation in patients with HIV is?
- Oral candidiasis
- Herpes zoster
- Condyloma acuminate
- Which antiretroviral drug is most commonly associated with metabolic syndrome?
- Ebola virus has which type of genetic material?
- Zika virus causes which fetal deformity in first trimester?
- Spina bifida
| Answers|| |
1 (b), 2 (a), 3 (b), 4 (d), 5 (b), 6 (c), 7 (d), 8 (a), 9 (c), 10 (b)
Financial support and sponsorship
Conflicts of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.